Body lotion for regeneration & intensive hydration (300ml) with:
- Snail secretions,
- Hyaluronic acid and
Body lotion that is absorbed directly by the skin without leaving a trace of oiliness, while offering intensive care and deep hydration.
With ingredients that deeply moisturize, restructure and regenerate the skin, while at the same time, increasing the production of collagen and elastin, with parallel anti-aging properties.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply a sufficient amount to your body and
- Gently massage in a circular motion until absorbed.
Face serum (30ml)
with snail secretions, hyaluronic acid, and panthenol, ingredients that promote hydration, reconstruction, and skin renewal with parallel anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties.
Suitable for all skin types
Instructions for Use:
- Apply a small amount on clean skin on the face and gently massage in circular upward motions until absorbed.
All 10 beneficial properties of a snail on skin:
- Revitalizes, repairs and nourishes the skin, giving beauty.
- Acts as an antiseptic and prevents skin infections.
- Protects against UV rays by hydrating the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines of expression.
- Removes dead and damaged cells.
- Thanks to natural antibiotics, it fights pathogenic bacteria on the skin.
- Reduces stretch marks, and regenerates scars and acne scars.
- It has a calming effect (due to the allantoin it contains).
- Gives smooth, radiant, and youthful skin.
- Fights free radicals that are responsible for aging.
The snail and its secretion have been the subject of research for thousands of years now, for its beneficial properties.
In the Middle Ages, snail mucus was used to heal wounds.
“Some stories say that the healing properties of snail saliva were first discovered by Chilean workers, while others speak of Chinese workers collecting snails.
Both of them, however, soon realized that their hands had acquired a very youthful appearance and that the wounds on their hands closed immediately !! ”
Hippocrates had discovered the snail saliva much earlier in the field of skin repair and reconstruction. He also used it to treat stomach ulcers. In fact, the snail included a prominent position, as a health emblem as it was the symbol of the then pharmacies.
Helps fight free radicals, regenerates cells – restructures the skin helps to create new skin tissue, helps heal small skin wounds, slows down skin aging, and has moisturizing properties.
Helps exfoliate, and remove dead cells, allowing deeper penetration of other nutrients into the skin.
Which is responsible for protecting the hydration and health of the skin. It works as a natural filling of the skin helping to eliminate wrinkles.
A protein, thanks to the action of which the skin acquires the ability to restore its vitality and elasticity. Also, its external use helps to protect and restore normal balance.
It is rich in a variety of vitamins, such as A, D, E, B, C, and K . Vitamins have an antioxidant effect, while their high content of snail extract prevents destruction and helps maintain healthy skin cells.
Ideally, all 3 products can be combined with each other.