Handmade Soap Nettle 90 – 110 g
Our handmade Nettle Soap helps invigorate and strengthen hair while treating dandruff and loss. Suitable for frequent use.
- Our soap contains pure organic, hand-picked natural ingredients, including oily and aqueous nettle, laurel, walnut leaves, rosemary, and thyme extracts
- These ingredients have been used for centuries for their beneficial properties for hair health. Nettle, for example, is rich in sulfur and silicon, which strengthen the roots, while walnut leaves promote cell regeneration to prevent thinning. Rosemary improves blood circulation in the scalp and has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff properties.
- Laurel is antibacterial and antifungal, while thyme contains substances that reduce inflammation and prevent the appearance of dry skin
- We use the cold production method to create our soap, which neutralizes caustic soda without external heat.
- This process takes about 4-6 weeks, during which essential oils remain intact.
- This process retains glycerin, and no chemicals are used, resulting in an authentic – natural soap that’s safe to use.
- Our soap may have a white-gray layer on its surface, but this doesn’t affect its quality.
- We don’t use chemicals, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a safe and healthy product for daily use, hair, face, and body.