Amelie got everything she could!
This intoxicating scent was unique, it really transformed her and made her feel sexy, mysterious, and relaxed.
To those who tried to play with her, she taught them how to play the game.
- Dry oils for the body, face, and hair, which are absorbed directly by the skin without leaving a trace of oiliness, thanks to their innovative formula – based on natural coconut ester, whose Limit weight mimics that of your skin.
- Enhanced with moisturizing agents and UV sunscreens, they nourish and protect the skin and hair from harmful sunlight while at the same time they perfume them!
- Suitable for daily use and ideally after sun exposure, offering deep nourishment and hydration.
- They prevent dry skin and are an ideal solution for pregnant women or in cases of weight fluctuations, preventing stretch marks.
- They make the skin velvety and give elasticity.
Instructions for use:
- Apply a gentle amount of the product on the skin or hair with gentle movements.
- External use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
QURE products are free from:
Sulfates are elements that are added to hair products and act as cleansing detergents. They completely remove natural oiliness, cause the elimination of natural keratin, and may cause irritation and dryness. In dyed hair, they cause color loss. Thus the hair fibers become more sensitive and brittle and have an increased need for care.
It is a group of chemicals used as preservatives to extend the life of hair products. Most parabens used are artificial. Parabens can irritate the skin and affect the natural balance of the scalp, which can lead to hair loss.
Gluten is a protein found in various foods such as: barley, wheat, rye, etc. In addition to food, gluten is also found in hair care products, such as conventional shampoos and conditioners, making them potentially unpleasant for people suffering from gluten intolerance. QURE, aiming to improve the quality of life of these people, does not use gluten in its products.
Respecting all living beings and recognizing their rights or QURE does not test its products on animals.
** The product is not sunscreen.